Date drafted: 1 April 2016
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Negen Oy (Business ID: 2677156-7)
Terkko Health Hub
tel. +358 40 1493210
2. PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR REGISTER MATTERS AND/OR CONTACT PERSON
Kimmo Aro, Managing Director
3. NAME OF THE REGISTER
Negen Oy customer register.
4. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Personal data stored in the Negen Oy user register is used to manage customer relationships and deliveries. Data is only used for direct marketing in accordance with currently valid legislation. The customer reserves the right to deny use of their data for direct marketing on their own user profile page or by stating their preference on the Negen website.
5. REGISTER DATA CONTENT
Basic and ordering data on the data subject is collected in the register. This includes:
- first and last name, customer number
- address, phone number and email address
- order history (order date, payment method, products ordered, ordering method, shopping list)
- any discount benefits and/or customer group belonging to the customer
- technical log data (IP address, browser) of the Internet server
- permission for direct marketing
- delivery tracking data (if any)
6. LIFESTYLE QUESTIONNAIRE
In order to provide as an accurate an analysis as possible, service users must complete a personal lifestyle survey.
6.1 LIFESTYLE SURVEY DATA CONTENT
The lifestyle survey gathers information on the customer:
- Basic information on the person, such as height and weight
- Information on the person's disease history
- Information on the person's lifestyle
- Information on the person's diet
7. REGULAR DATA SOURCES
The data controller only registers information on the Negen online service user that is personally provided by the user when using the service.
8. DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
No data is disclosed outside of Negen Oy. The personal data of data subjects is destroyed at the request of the user.
9. DATA PROTECTION OF THE REGISTER
Customer data is only processed by personnel specifically authorised to manage the customer register. The register is located on a private server owned by Negen Oy in a high-security data centre in the EU area.
10. GROUNDS FOR KEEPING THE REGISTER